How big of an Anime Fan are you?

I have bought mangas, a few plushies, and many of my friends love it like me. But I see other people with TONS of merchandise. So lucky. Then there are people who say at least one japanese word in their sentences in daily life. That's commitment, man.
@OmegaSri (37)
I am really a big fan of animations.I see a lot of them. But i do beg to differ on - whether speaking japanese is commitment or not ??
Well many otakus speak (well maybe "try" is a better word for some) japanese with their english. It could be that they just like the language. But it is most likely from the anime. That is only if you do that action in daily life.
• Brazil
i think i'm a Great fan. I always wachting anime or reading manga. And I usually talk about anime with friends the most time. When I'm not wachting or reading anime/manga i'm lisitng anime's song. It is fun ^^ I have 4 original anime DvD. it isn't expensive so i bought it but I prefer download them. It's free and subbed.
@misskatonic (3730)
Oh man, fangirl Japanese bigs the heck out of me. Mainly because they don't actually know what they're saying or how to say it properly. And don't even get me started on the honorifics... the next person who non-ironically uses 'chan' with a male name will have me strangling them. Anyway, I'm a pretty big fan. I own close to eighty anime figurines, seven art books imported directly from Japan, four wall scrolls, a bunch of plushies, a few dolls, two limited edition resin statues including the impossible to find Vampire Hunter D original Amano design resin sculpture. What else? Some pencil boards, stationary, pins, DVDs, manga, nine story image figures, some pens, and three pieces of anime inspired jewlery. Plus all my cosplay stuff.
how big!? i can't tell.. what i can only say is.. I will always be!!^^ still don't have the DVD's or CD's like what my other friends have.. nor mangas or plushies you have.. what i first bought was a gift for my lil bro.. a plushie for his birthday.. its not mine though.. then what i have next is a collection of anime mags.. but i stopped collecting for there have no available mag here at where i am ayt now.. i only bought 2 of their issues actually.. from what i have now.. you might tell that i'm not a big fan.. but its what my heart is always into.. ANIME!! and it always makes me feel young..^^ anyways.. mind if i'll add you up in my list?! juz a newbie..^^
its just a matter of opinion i guess.. my fiancee loves anime and stuff like gundams and other toys are always in his mind ive even got hooked up on collecting pokemon toys but im not taht much of a devoted anime watcher like you said. i think for me its just a hobby not a commitment
@saizo6 (2211)
I guess I can be classified as one of those people with tons of merchandise. I like collecting DVDs and manga for the series I like. I also have some OSTs, gundam figurines, playing cards, stationary, wallscrolls, posters and such. It's getting to the point where I'm running out of space in my room. However, I've never done any cosplaying. I don't think I could pull this off. And I don't frequently use japanese words in my daily vocab.
hey there! i think the most extreme i've done so far is to cosplay. :D that's because i love dressing up but i don't go as far as collecting the merchandise... hmmm, i say a japanese word or 2 or 3 once in a while since i know how to speak the language :D not because naruto said it :D hahaha