Expensive restaurants

@pizzoli (3368)
Italy
How much is the maximum have you ever spent in a restaurant??
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I go rarely to restaurants. I usually go only to fast food restaurants. The last time when I was in a real restaurant was 2yrs ago about. But my friend paid the bill.
@dfinster (3535)
The most we've ever spent was at an authentic french restaurant for our anniversary and almost had heart attacks when the bill came and it was $192.
@annihilus (2185)
The maximum I have spent is €100,00 per person.
wen my gang goes to restaurants all we spent more mney and empty my purse all the time it will be addicted as much we go there to eat and enjoy all time..
I won't eat anywhere expensive. I'm a picky eater, anyway, and wouldn't like any of the food. I think $30 is the most I've spent.
@Guna1980 (872)
In India restaurants expensive are very less, I spent maximum Rs.700/-
@carmat (2850)
Me and my husband came out of a restaurant before after spending almost fifty dollars for the tow of us. Thats with pop only to drink with our meal. Now with the rest of the family (four children) that is another story. We usually hit Mcdonalds. We did pizza Delight the other night with all of us and it cost fifty dollars and that was with one free pizza.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think this one time we have spent a hundred dollars total on our meal in a resturant. We don't spend too much when we go out. It was just that one time.