How often do you clean your bathroom??

Just curious to know how many people really do clean their bathrooms and how often? It's one of my most hated chores but I do it because I'm the one that cleans the house and I hate a dirty bathroom! Who in the house does it and how often?
I tend to do mine once a week. Although if I know guests are coming I will do it before they arrive. I hate ironing and never do it that must be the worst for me. I don't like hoovering much either, but do that about once a week as well usually.
I do mine about once a week too. Sometimes I will have to do it twice if I know I will have visitors too. Ironing is also a negative for me too! But I do it atleast once a week for the hubby!
@hopeful28 (1439)
When I was still staying with my parents, I would sometimes help my mom to wash the bathrooms and then when I moved out to stay with my aunt I did it most of the time. Now that I have my own apartment I have to do the cleaning of the bathrooms myself all the time, lol. I don't really mind it because I can't stand nasty smells and I like clean toilet bowls, walls and floors, and since I am the one to use it most of the time, why should I complain?
@mbarryton (1873)
me and every time i turn around lol
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I clean my bathroom alot and whenever I see that there is something dirty about it. I can't stand a dirty bathroom at all.