Has anyone ever stayed at the Oberoi ?

@LittleMel (14055)
If you have, where? Tell me your experiences. It was recommended by a friend of mine. We are saving for belated honeymoon and anniversary. But I want to know from other people whether it is as good as she said.
@marciascott (25555)
No one knows what that place is, I know I don't I see you had three disussions now answer so I was the first to answer this , now you can answer my last post. thank you. Have a great day. this should get your discussion started. Is that a Hotel?
@polachicago (19075)
most of Oberoi locations are in Egipt and India... Yes, it is hotel chain...
Oh thank you Pola I was not sure what it was either. Thank you for clearing it up for us. Have you ever been to one?
@polachicago (19075)
I was invited to one in Egipt few years ago by my friend form Holland, but I couldn't take time off from my bussines...there is good one at Red Sea...
@polachicago (19075)
Are you going to honeymoon soon? I understand it can be somewhere in Asia or Mauritas...:)
@marciascott (25555)
It is a nice place for Honey moons, well the place we went for Honeymoon was the Poconos, that is in Pa. They had heart shape beds and tubs. we stay for a couple of days.
@LittleMel (14055)
sorry guys, again this topic was when I was brand new to mylot. I don't know how to start a good descriptive discussion at the time. I'm so glad someone clarified this LOL yes we are saving for belated honeymoon and this hotel was recommended to us by a friend who is a world traveller. I found out it's way expensive, but for sure if I won lottery, we could go to the places where this hotel is.
@LittleMel (14055)
I'll find out about Poconos thanks for the tip
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I am not familiar with that chain either. I do hope that you have either gone on your honeymoon or getting real close to your target savings!
@LittleMel (14055)
nope. we're saving for anniversary and belated honeymoon altogether, so it's going to be 3 yrs from now. enough time to save and to find the best bargain