Do you get tired on making money online?

@richboy7 (276)
Thailand
I try for making money for a galf year. I am not tired yet. I hope I will find the real way toearn money online. I think I almost there. How about you guy? You can give me more idea to get there. Thank you.
@moreinfo (3867)
earn money online, many discussions: http://www.mylot.com/w/lists/4_39827/default.aspx why get tired if you are earning?
@leanette (3004)
I am trying on something now which could make me a living of probably hundreds. If you are interested to know more you can PM me.
I used to try ways to make money online, but it turned out to be bad because I never actually found anything that really paid me, so I was really frustrated and ending up quiting. I stopped looking or trying anything for months. Just recently, I got back into making money online, and once you find sites that really pay, it doesn't take a lot of effort to stay motivated to make money.
sometimes, i ever feel that i am boring, but i cannot leave this chance. Making money online is too important for leaved it. Now i have new plan with this site.,
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
i had been enjoying earning online. first five months were only through mylot. but since january, i had been earning through three other sites (not forums. i am only active in the mylot forum). i admit, it's just like working offline. it's also difficult to earn online. we need dedication, effort and time. the difference is, i'm just working at home. and it's fulfilling, too.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I do not think that I am necessarily tired, maybe I am just bored. Take my lot for instance, I used to be on it alot when I first started, but I do less mylot nowadays.