You Hurt Me

you hurt me with your smile of confusion. you hurt me by telling me your loved me, when you really didn't. you hurt me by lying and telling me it's the truth. you hurt me by staring at me like you care and then closing your eyes as if I'm not there. you hurt me by telling me there was no one else and, then, I saw you with another. why did you hurt me?
Every body hurt. Wake Up Girl.
If we start believing that everybody hurts, then whom do we trust? then you will eventually loose faith in GOD and u will start believeing that even GOD hurts .. this is not the solution....
@maapav (730)
Sorry I didnot hurt you.But I think it is great poem.Who hurt u? I think everyone will get their lesson by seeing this poem.
I didnt address you in any way... It speaks about my GF who was not faithful with me, juz pretended. everyone in life fall in love and I now believe if not all but most of them have not found success and yet all life with life beside the failure... But No one can ever admit that he forgot totally tat first love
@yogesh66 (1118)
yes she really hurt u that's good fro u learn some thing from ur friend if u really want be happy . good luck my friend.
Thank u very much for ur appreciation. wish GOD give us insight of reading human mind and heart.. then no one would ever b fooled or HURT