Just because I visit other forums

Just because I visit other forums doesn't mean I do love mylot..Mylot is number one for me..but people love variety and sometimes you meet others who have not heard of mylot on other forums..that is how I grow my referral list..You can't grow it sittin in mylot all the time..I dont have a 100 referrals but I got more than 10:) So to make it clear ..I love mylot but do visit other forums that pay..Friends from mylot have led me to these and I dont think there is anything wrong with posting in many forums;)
@mypigbox (2245)
I think so.now i do not have any referral in mylot.I do not know how i can get one.Mybe when i go to other sites and give my referral link there,i will get some.Thanks.
That is the only way you can get referrals..that is ..by going out of your way and looking;)+
@mypigbox (2245)
Thanks.I try to do so.hoping it can bring any referral for me.
That's how I find referrals and also how I find new opps to put on my website: http://www.everythingeverywhere.ws :)+
@MakDomMom (1474)
I don't visit other forums, I sometimes don't even have time to do what I want to do here on MyLot. But I admire your determination. You shouldn't have to defend yourself. There are hundreds of other forums (paying and non-paying) out there. We all are free to choose where we want to go with out time.
Well..I dont really make to much out on others..am not looking for that..but have a contact with others which gives me insight into many other things;)+
@babystar1 (4236)
I just got only 2 referrals, I dont no how to go about to finding them.But I do love mylot, and its number one for me to.
Right on..but referrals cannot be found just here..I had someone ask me how to get referrals..you got to go looking for them ..they will not come to you.
@SignMe (1031)
Wow, you made 10 dollars in a day, congratulations. Even I love mylot. It is very interesting place to visit. :)
hmmm..where did I say that..wow..LOL..that is I made more than 10 referrals..I better reread what I wrote..haha.lol+
@beckyomg1 (6759)
I post in other fourms, i think we all need a change once in a while. There are so many out there. I love mylot too but i also like to go to other ones once in a while too.
@sunita64 (6474)
Even I go to other forums, but I do have a target for mylot everyday as it is my priority.Naturally if you have reading habit you will read all the books you can lay your hands on. With that importance of any bood does not diminish. So is with posting in discussions, if you like it you will do it other places as well.
@ashumit02 (819)
This is the referral power by which you have made such a large income.I think that your monthly can easily be more than $100.mylot really pays and this is why peoples are joining it and it is due to this the number of respondents increases time to time.I think that mylot is the only site which can maintain this by doing all that.i love otfte to be the member of mylot very much.