OH my goodness it's February 1st!!

I didn't realized it was February 1st till I checked my earnings when I noticed they were updated..Has the month come upon you like a surpise that it has with me??? February 1st? Where did January go?
@MakDomMom (1474)
February snuck on me too! It usually does though because my daughters birthday is January 28th and we always so busy planning, decorating, and celebrating that by the time we get another chance to breathe - it's Frebruary!!! Good thing about it being February already - only about 2 more months of this snow and cold!!! YAHOOO!!!!
Yahoo..yes..Snow gone in 2 months..I wonder if that will be so..I have heard it to snow in May ..on a rare occasion .haven't you?
@Agimat (355)
Time really does have a nasty habit of going fast. I keep finding myself stopping and thinking 'oh it's insert-month already?' and remembering alll the things I have to do. Before you know it, it will be december again. Now if only we could slow time when we need to lol. I could use an extra 5 hours in a day lol.
you are so right..time to do some normal beginning of the month things;)+
@SignMe (1031)
January went one month past, So it is not reachable. Wellcome for February. Pleasent to see u along with me in this forum. :)
LOL..I still can't believe it's the first of February..and we have welcomed it here with lots of snow:)+
@juls2me2 (2151)
January definitely just flew by, that's for sure. The SuperBowl and Tax preparation anxiety always does that for me.
right on..but the superbowl is yet to come..have you already seen it??sneak preview???
@babystar1 (4236)
I just can't believe how fast January went,It went by so fast.I think the older you get the time just flys by.
I agree and they seem to especially go by fast when things need to be done..and there are few days to do them in:)+
@mypigbox (2245)
Time pass so quickly.one month of the year has gone.January has gone with the wind.It will be kept in our memory.Just get hold of today,it is important.
Very deep thoughts..thanks for jotting them down here.. +
@shywolf (4522)
I was very aware that it was going to be the first of the month today, and this is more than anything due to Mylot! *laugh* In fact, I had been trying really hard to reach my goal of $90 for the month on here, and I just barely made it, although I wouldn't have if it hadn't of been for my one wonderful referral on here who actually netted me over eight dollars of my amount. Anyway, I was waiting for the first of the month because I am really excited to get paid my amount here on Mylot around the middle of the month! So this new month didn't creep up on me at all, although it has definitely been known to happen to me before! *laugH*
@kgwat70 (13396)
Time flies when we are having fun, doesn't it? LOL I am shocked that January is over already myself as the first month of this new year is over already. I wish time would slow down a bit but we can not do anything about it. The New Year is off to a good start so far and hope it keeps going well for you and me and everyone here.
Me too..it's going well...It's snowing here in WV and it's beautiful but cold..hope I can get rid of the sniffles so I can enjoy the beautiful white blanket of snow out there;)+
@ondo1015 (1885)
Time is fast when you don't have much problem in life. And if you don't have work or good job, the time is walking like a turtle
It seems like I was just preparing for Christmas, than wham, Feb. is here. I sure hope this isn't an example of how quickly this year is going to fly by...SS