I am notorious for starting a project, then never finishing it. What about you?

How many of you have projeccts laying around unfinished? Is this due to a short attention span or have we just bitten off more than we can chew?
@banta78 (4334)
yeah it has happened to me as i tried too many things at the same time and not doing too well in most. as i never had enough time for anything to work on, besides my time management skills and planning were not great let's put it this way. And ended up wasting time, effort, energy and money. So now i am wary of doing that, and hopefully doing things differently in future for better that is.
@lpetges (3036)
yes, i could say the same. it seems so exciting to begin with, and then poof, the excitement fades, and you are left with an unfinished project once again... maybe its just the winter time, and i will have more enthusiasm with warm weather.
@bonbon664 (3470)
I'm notorious for this too. Are you a Gemini by any chance? I was asking people at work about this, and there were a lot of Geminis who were the same. I don't really believe in that, but it was interesting none the less. I get bored with things really fast, and I move from project, to project, none of them ever getting finished.
I guess that could be it --boredom. I also don't like to make the same thing more than once. Then I DO get bored with it.