Superbowl XLI.. Who will be your bet?

@raijin (10380)
Which team do you think shall emerge as the victor this coming Superbowl? It's gonna be tight defense versus offense, Chicago Bears or Indianapolis Colts? What do you think is the advantage of both teams against each other?
I'm rooting for the Colts - my son is rooting for the Bears. This should make for an interesting game day. Enjoy the Super Bowl - next year it's going to be Tampa :)
@raijin (10380)
Seems like Colts are really more favored on this game. I also see P. Manning as a very good QB..
My son seems to think their offense is going to crumble. What does he know!? *lol*
Everyones been talking about how its going to be the Colts offense against the Bears defense. And the Bears defense will be able to contain the Colts offense. But lets not forget that the Colts defense is still vulnerable. And the Bears have stepped up their offense these last few weeks. Both by running and passing the ball. The Colts can't stop Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson. Nor can they stop Bernard Berrian, and Musin Muhammad. Plus the Bears special teams is the best in the National Football League. Bears will win a close game.
@raijin (10380)
I just watched the recently concluded Super Bowl XLI and seen how P. Manning overplating the Bears' defense. Chicago's fast start didn't end up good for them, I'm disappointed on how Rex Grossman played the game. Too many fumbles and unforced errors that I think shouldn't have been lessened. Is it because of the rain?.
We are Bears fans through and through. They will beat P. Manning so bad, he won't be able to play for a good long while!!!!! You should see the sports illustrated that I just got in the mail today (it's for my hubby, but the front cover says it all), there's a picture of Brian Urlacher looking ready to tackle someone and the headline reads as follows: "Waitin' for Peyton" Under it it says "Brian Urlacher Leads the Bears Out of the cold to face Manning and the Colts in Miami". So basically, Urlacher plans to tackle Manning GOOD!!!!! Be prepared for an injury on Sunday! LOL!!!!
@raijin (10380)
It really is gonna be a great match, I can't wait to see it this sunday!;) I go for whoever wins, I respect both teams..