Who is your favourite villain?

@hopefoo (1145)
Malaysia
My favourite villains are from old school cartoons. I especially love Skeletor. You know? From He-Man? BY THE POWERS OF GREYSKULL...woot! Next in line comes Venom from Spiderman. Venom is indestructible!! yargh! :D
He-man, She-ra, Thundercats... those were the days... Haha! Anyways, my favorite villain is Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street. One, two, Freddy's coming for you... Wooo! lol
@hopefoo (1145)
Yeap yeap. I hear ya! Freddy Krueger was the scariest ever. I remember I was 9 when my cousins showed me the video. I was so scared I didn't get much sleep for many many nights.
thanks for choosing me as the best response. i didn't know it until now! thanks a lot, hopefoo!
@yanjiaren (9050)
oh i never liked the villains lol..so i never pid any attention to them..but venom is cool..my son likes all the vilains..i think the one i fancy most cos he;s a heavy breather lol is darth vader..i wouldn't mind discussing world domination over a cuppa cha with that dude lol..
@hopefoo (1145)
No, talk world domination with me. I already have my army of malaysian kung fu monkeys and elite commando chickens with full body tatts ready for deployment! We'll take over Singapore first..and name it Malaysia ii - the sequel. :D
I'm not much into the villians, but I would have to say I loved Joaquin Phoenix as the bad guy in Gladiator. He was a really bad guy but somehow I felt sorry for him. Strange. LOL
@lucy02 (5017)
I always kind of got a kick out of the Penguin on the old Batman series.
my favourite villain is amrish puri.