Mens...what are your expectations from your wives?

United Arab Emirates
I always hear married women complaining about their husbands. I read a lot of jokes about cheating husbands and so on and so forth. I want to know the men's sides, what do you expect from your wives? What characteristics you would like her to possess, what things you would like her to do for you aside from cooking your meal, preparing your clothes and keeping your bed warm?
@cliffcliff (1350)
i dont have a wife yet, i am sad about that... i am 48 years now and maybe it is too late for me. i would be a hero in the kitchen for her and protect her forever.
• United Arab Emirates
Hey buddy, I believe everyone has his/her own soulmate. Maybe you just need to open up your eyes and heart to the people who sorrounds you. Sometimes, we take for granted people who had loved us along the way, because we tend to look from afar. Cheer up! I hope you'll find your lucky one soon. Best wishes!
thanks Camille, sometimes I fall too easy for love and that's why it runs from me! I know thats my problem, so I will solve that one day.
• United Arab Emirates
You'll be a great husband someday and your wife will be proud of you. I really admire men who cooks well. Anyway, I'm curious what's your specialty by the way?
@rodnic12 (129)
I want a women that can be herself around me, love to have fun, always tell me what she thinks, dont mind me telling her the truth about anything, and can except me for who I am. Most importantly be honest with me at all times and dont be afraid to try something new. That's the perfect wife.
• United Arab Emirates
A very good and reasonable expectations indeed. I also want honesty all the time in my marriage. No lies, no secrets.