Do you feel close to your partner?

If so why do you feel close them?
yes i feel close to my partner because in love you can feel by heart.
Thank you for your reply. What do you mean in love you can feel by heart?
I fell very close to my partner, we are so in tuned with each other, we almost know each time what we are thinking in certain situations. We each have a sense if something is wrong, even if we are not in the same room. it is kinda weird. But I think it is because we are so close.
I see that it seems you both have very good communication. I'm glad to here your relationship is good. Do you ever keep any secrets from your partner? If so why?
@cassidy22 (2975)
yeah, that's why i married him. We feel close to each other because we understand each other, we love each other and we accept each other for who we are. There is mutual respect, mutual attraction, honesty and love in our relationship. It gets better every day, which makes us grow closer every day! I don't know what I would do without him, he really made my life complete.
@suraj5747 (207)
hai their, yes i llllllllloooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee my parents a lot more than any one in ths world more than my girlfriend as they are everything to me.i can feel that they are in me.and they are the one to correct you in any false ways ..... they are the best in the whole whorld ...wat do u think about about your parents......
Yes, I find myself very close to my partner. Though we don't really share the same interest but we're totally open, intimate and comfortable with each other. Even if we fart, we don't mind it. We just laugh at it. There might be some things we only keep to ourselves but most of the time, we are not ashame with each other.
@babyhar (1338)
Yes I am close to my partner. Even though there may be misunderstandings amongst us.. Like any other couple out there.. we are still there for each other despite those misunderstandings. The reason I feel close to my partner though is because of the fact that.. I feel I am able to tell him anything. I don't have to withhold any information from him or any secrets in general because I know the information I will confide in him with.. He will keep between the two of us instead of going & telling others what I may have told him. I guess you could say that I don't have that with a lot of people within my life compared to what I have with my other half. So I am very thankful! I find because I am able to share such private details with him that this is why I feel so close to him. Also whenever I am down about something that someone may have said, or someone may have done. My other half is the first one who is genuinely there for me. Who will be there to uplift my spirits or at least say some encouraging words to make me feel like I can continue on despite what these people may have said to me. When I am unable to just push there comments aside my other half will help to point out reasons as to why I should just ignore these comments that may have been said to me. This is another reason I feel close to him because he has always been there for me. Especially when others we're turning there backs on me & we're not willing to listen. But my other half was willing to listen each time, even if he was tired, or had other things on my mind. He was there. Another reason I feel close to my partner is because.. I can be myself around him. I can have my hair standing up in the air & still feel comfortable with him. He doesn't judge me based upon how I may look. Whether that be that I am looking exhausted, or if I have a hole in my shirt. Or my makeup isn't perfect. He still loves me despite all of the flaws that I may have on those particular days or even in general. I feel close to him because I know that he loves me for who I am, & that I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not around him. Just like he doesn't have to do the same in return. I feel because I am able to be myself around him that this is why I feel so close to my partner in general. Another reason I feel close to my partner is because we are like a team. When we want something done instead of doing it individually. We will do it together. Whenever we are faced with an obstacle instead of facing it on our own.. We face it together as a team.. I find because we are able to work as a team that this has helped me feel a closeness with my partner like no other. I've never been with someone who has always worked with me to get a job done.. I love how because we work as a team I can feel the closeness between the two of us building each & every day. Another reason I feel close to my partner is because.. Whatever decision I have made so far while we've been together.. He has always been there to support my decision & to stand by me. I feel a closeness to him because he is willing to support me through whatever choice I make.. And even if the decision or choice wasn't the wisest.. He still is there afterwards & encourages me because he is so proud of me for trying out whatever choice that I had made at the time. I think that is rather important to stand by your partner no matter what.. I feel a closeness with him because that is the type of relationship me & my partner have. In conclusion.. All of the things that I have listed are the reasons as to why I feel close to my partner.. And why I feel my relationship with him over the last few years has grown a lot stronger, as well as closer.. Because all of these things are apart of our relationship that helps us to have a healthy relationship in thee end in my opinion! . . Thanks for allowing me to share! xx