What Do You Think Of Bad Girls?

@wolfie34 (26881)
United Kingdom
The series Bad Girls which is set in a woman's prison, kinda like Prisoner Cell Block H but without the dungarees and set in the UK not OZ. I missed it first time round on tv, so have been buying the dvd's I've just seen series 3 and with my Mylot cash will get series 4 on Ebay. It is fantastic and has some great storylines, bodybag makes me howl with laughter and there's a lot of tough, true-to-life, based on fact scenes, some of which are pretty harrowing to say the least. It's a great, gritty drama which I'm hooked on. Do you watch it, have you watched it? what do you think?
I think Bad Girls is great, have to say its not really that true to life (have been to prisons through work not being sent!) and I think a lot of the story lines are a bit far fetched sometimes but I still think it's fab!!!
@wolfie34 (26881)
Lots of holes in the story, and so many boundaries are broken, but yep agree with you all the way ab fab!
@patootie (3593)
I have never watched it .. when it was first publicised as a new programme it reminded me too much of the awful Cell Block H and it's moving walls and stilted dialogue .. So maybe I didn't give it a chance .. is it the programme with Clair King in it ?? Looks like I might have missed out on a good series .. never mind though I watch it when it comes round again ... it's bound to be repeated ..
@wolfie34 (26881)
That's right Claire King aka Kim Tate from Emmerdale. No floppy walls to be seen here! I was addicted to Prisoner Cell Block H too, watched every episode LOL.
@CRiley27 (984)
AAHHH! That show is my guilty pleasure! I love it. I miss Ripsi doing her yoga. Amy is just a poop. Never have I heard one happy thing come out of her mouth.
@CRiley27 (984)
Oops. Wrong show. Sorry. :)
@patootie (3593)
Thanks .. at least your post gave me a nice friendly giggle .. and well done for owning up and saying you'd got it wrong ..!!
i dont watch it .
@ukchriss (2106)
Bad Girls is one programme that I could never get into, so i have never really watched it.