Will be forever loving JAH????

do you agree with the liryc of this song???? i do 100%,,,and i try to make it live in my daily routine but i always sin i hate that i sin everyday,,,knowing that im sining,,but this song and it liryc are into my heart!!!!
It's just a song! I used to think that as a kid when I sang along to a Supertramp lyric "The devil is my savior, and I don't pay no heed (something like that)" or AC/DC's 'I'm on the highway to hell.' Tranquilo! Dios te perdona!!!
Wo-o-o-o! ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya! woy-oh! Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah! oh! (we'll be forever loving jah; We'll be forever loving jah!) Some they say see them walking up the street; They say we're going wrong to all the people we meet; But-a we won't worry, we won't shed no tears: We found a way to cast away the fears, Forever, yeah! (we'll be forever loving jah) we'll be forever! (we'll be forever loving jah) forever, yes, and forever! (we'll be forever loving jah) there'll be no end. So, old man river, don't cry for me; A-have got a running stream of love you see. So, no matter what stages - oh stages - Stages - stages they put us through, We'll never be blue No matter what rages, oh rages, Changes - rages they put us through, We'll never be blue: We'll be forever, yeah! (we'll be forever loving jah) we'll be forever! (we'll be forever loving jah) forever, and ever, yes, and forever! (we'll be forever loving jah) 'cause there is no end. 'cause only a fool lean upon - Lean upon his own misunderstanding, oh ho, oh, yeah! And then what has been hidden From the wise and the prudent Been revealed to the babe and the suckling In everyt'ing, in every way, I say, yeah! (we'll be forever loving jah) we'll be forever! (we'll be forever loving jah) 'cause just like a tree planted - planted by the rivers of water That bringeth forth fruits - bringeth forth fruits in due season; Everything in life got it's purpose, Find it's reason in every season, Forever, yeah! (we'll be forever loving jah) we'll be forever! (we'll be forever loving jah) on and on and on! (we'll be forever loving jah) we'll be forever, yes, yes - We'll be forever. (we'll be forever loving jah)
Im not a idol worshiper,,but all this is very true,,,and this is what im going tru,just like millions of people,,i just see it in writing i know its a simple song and i can recognize the content of this is positive.