MyLot Support Group! I know I have kidded around But somedays....??

@AskAlly (3627)
On certain days do you feel like you could run for president of the Mylotian Addicted Desperates or MAD for short? How about vice president? secretary? treasurer? or just have a general membership? Can you think of any other names for our support group???
@shywolf (4523)
For the first three or so weeks that I was on Mylot, oh boy could i have used that support group, lol! I'm starting to get a little worn down now, and don't feel addicted as much as I am just trying to keep enjoying it here, but I do feel closer to the community as a whole - and I *love* that feeling. I think that "MAD" is a perfect name, actually. LOL! I doubt that I would want to run for president, though. Especially lately. I could definitely use a general membership, though. It sounds like a lot of fun! ^_~
@patootie (3593)
I've just opened my email account and found a very long list of new discussions awaiting my replies .. I need support !! I reckon MAD just about says it all .. we must be 'MAD' .. we are 'MyLotians', we are 'addicted' and we are 'desperate' .. hahahaha Good one !! There are days when I would rather not start up my computer because I just don't feel like 'getting into the mood' for answering discussions, email, messages what have you . but once started I'm flying and the time whizzes past !!
@AskAlly (3627)
Glad it made you smile!
@feralwoman (2199)
I think your name is just perfect! I should be working now but instead i'm doing this! We are all MAD ;)
@AskAlly (3627)
We are MAD. It's not a joke anymore lol
@wmg2006 (5386)
Many days I feel this way. I would run for President for sure. Other days I would just have to a member. I would call the support group MYLAY = My Lot Addiction Years.
@AskAlly (3627)
oooooh, we have some real talent going on !! I love it!
@Willowlady (10666)
How about something like the Rainbow Riders of the Information Seekers and Sharers. RRISS. What would a treasurer do? General membership might be the real deal. Some of us sure could use it from time to time I am sure that I could be one of them. Good luck with this. Interesting thought!
@AskAlly (3627)
Treasure all the moments spent on mylot?
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think what you got so far is good and I can't think of anything that's as good as yours.
@matlgal (1687)
Well there's the take off on MTV "I want MY MYLOT" LOL we could always be the "My-Latte's" , COffee, Tea and MY Latte' LOL.... Keeper of the words-MY LOTERS Not very creative am I tonight? Hmmm will have to give it more thought. Good Topic.