Life begins at 40?

@emquinsat (1059)
Is this true? Why is it so? Well I've noticed a lot of people who are quite sucessful at this age. They have gone to all sorts of nice places and achieve a lot of things in their lives. But what does this really mean? What is that life that begins at 40?
@adidas7878 (2013)
i think life start the day you born, and you never know when it will end, so life should start that day and we should enjoy every day as it were last, i dont understand why they say life start 40, to me it could be life is half over by that age, dont you think so, i do. that is alot people wish they were younger so they can relive all the good memories
@emquinsat (1059)
Ohh ok... I myself don't know why there is such a saying. But you're right we should enjoy life whatever age we are.
As i am just 23, i would say life begins anytime you start looking forward to it