I could not get star rating!!!

Every reply I posted in this 100 were posted with lot of interest and pain, every post not less than 5 lines. But it seems no one rated me positive, I have a 6 rating when I reached 100 posts. Is it good or bad??
@SignMe (1031)
I think it is really good compared to me. I reached 6 when I was 150+. So congratulations. Keep posting good discussions and many replies. You will soon get 10. :)
somewhere in a post I read if you hover your mouse over the star, you can get the point value out of 100, I could not find that? Can you help ?
@mvsrao (4370)
^ it is 61 at present . pls donot worry , it can increase soon . all the best .
I think that's because I was using firefox. thanx
@istanto (8572)
just enjoyed that stars, stars was given and rated by mylot community not mylot so you have to patience for people rate you.
@mcrowl (1050)
• New Zealand
Six is pretty good; I'm only on a seven (I think), and I've got twice as many posts as you. I don't count that rating as meaning anything too much: if you're spending time on the posts and discussions and doing your best with them, then that's the main object of the site. The money is so minimal it could hardly be counted as being something to strive for. It's just a bonus. So is the star system: I don't know that it gains you much in the end.
@mvsrao (4370)
pls see more details abt this user reputation system at a discussion started by Mylot staff : http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/573319.aspx I feel that this star rating system is to just encourage us to contribute more qualitative posts . we need not worry much about it .