Junior soccer training drills

Ireland
I have just volunteered to coach my sons under 10 soccer team but I am only a parent and have no coaching experience. I have played soccer myself in my youth but was looking for some drills to use during training so that everything is practised and kids are not bored. Can anybody give me any advice.
@mona123 (912)
no idea about this
Ok Will try to explain situation here. Soccer club quite small. Kids divided into teams and some have professional coaches if coach has kid on that team. No coach has kid on our team so left to parents to do it- hence I volunteered. My other son 8 has pro coach and his team winning every match as more organised and professional.
@erevoz (400)
 DJ console - scrath it
whoa u must train them hardly
@mookies (648)
yeah.. train them hardly!
@mona123 (912)
hmmm your son shoud have gr888 interest in soccor to be a gr88 player .. coach is not very important ...
beg to differ- Coach very important. If kids don't get basic skills now they will suffer as they get older.
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Firstly you should teach them the basic rules such as Offside,Foul and especially throw in .. even professinal players in epl conceed foul throw ..you need to have some tactics formation knowledge ...Bascially from what i know schools coach are doing are train the fitness of the team , do dribbling excerise , passing , Frog jumps etc .. after that is matches which children and players loved Of coz if you have some Techique like ronaldihno , you might want to teach them a few ..