how does mylot makes the payments?

@Lecaro (1105)
Romania
one time of a month? i have now (2 february) 10.15 $ when i will receive my payment? next month? can you pls help me?
it pay when u earn u r minimum points theough paypal so create account in paypal?
@Lecaro (1105)
i have an e-gold account
@Lecaro (1105)
i completed the acoount number there... now they will send the money automaticaly?
@moreinfo (3867)
haha, interesting discussions but still not clear enough: min payout: $10, you could change it in your profile. you have to earn at least $10 till the last day of the month, or your earning will be carried out to the next month. payment processors: paypal, or e-gold (if paypal not available) payday: on or before the 15th, next month. payout: automaticly, you dont have to request payment if your setteings are right and qualified to get paid.
@Lecaro (1105)
in myLOt earnigs i see that is written this: "Congratulations, you have earned enough in February to qualify for March's payment! We will process payouts on or before March 15." What does it means? that i will receive my paymant in march 15? Why not in february 15?
@seenkung (425)
You have reveived quite a lot now.Don't you?
@Lecaro (1105)
no, i think is ok...
@blanksolid (1635)
• Spain
Mylot makes the payments through paypal or egold payment processors with a minimum around $10 in your mylot account, they will pay you the earnings the next month if you got $10 on february month, have a nice day on mylot and happy earnings also.
@Lecaro (1105)
wait i don;t understand... so you are saying that they will pay me this 10$ in february? but they have a ertain date or they pay you when you got at the amount of 10$?
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
You can reach your minimum payment till the last day of the month sothat you can rcive the payment on the 15Th of next month. I amwaiting for my first payment.
@Lovely_Lady (1524)
Regarding the guideline or policy you are being paid once a month, exactly the same day you started. Your mininum payout can be as low as ten dollars. Depending on what you set up on your account. So make sure you have it set up at where you would like it. Also, it does required a paypal or egold account. Whenever you prefer to received your payouts. I notice that you're at 10.15, like you said. Just because you got that amount, don't stop there, keeping on earning and so you can get more out of it or your effort that you put on here. It's a good site. I love being on here but I got school to deal with and others before having time of my own on here. If you do have any further questions, I'll be glad to help you as the best I can. Good luck there!