First Child: boy or girl

Bangladesh
Whats u'r desire when a new baby is coming, boy or girl? Why
@SONALIKA (573)
i would love to have a baby girl. reasons 1)girls are caring and sensitive 2)i would love to dress her up 3)i m proud to be a woman nd want to be more proud of myself by having a girl 4)i would love to see her grow into a beautiful and graceful lady.
@sechsey (1836)
Im not sure yet but i think il go for a boy. Because as a little girl once, i wanted a big brother. So maybe my little girl would wish for a big brother too. But i think my husband prefers a girl to look as beautiful as me hehehe
@wolfie34 (26881)
I would so love to have a son, someone I can teach, love and guide through life's turbulent ocean, to give him everything I never had as a child. To be there for him and be his rock and to make sure he had every opportunity and every chance that I never did. It would give life a meaning and to carry my name on when I pass away.
I love having a baby boy.. I want that my first child will carry my surname.. Another reason is to be able to teach him more things since I am male so I could teach him things that my partner couldn't... I hope so
My hubby and I first thought it's better for our first born to be a girl. That way, she can "take care" of her younger siblings in the future. The picture in our mind was our eldest, our girl will help me cook for the family, prepare her siblings' packed lunch, assist with homework and chores. Just like a "junior me." But then, God gave us a handsome little boy for our first born. And you know what, it doesn't matter. The joy of parenthood doesn't diminish whether it is a boy or girl. =)
@samraf (725)
boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i want dashing handsome boy.. :)
@mudpie (79)
at first i wanted a boy since our family consists of mostly girls, have a brother and a sister, and both of them have each a daughter. but lately realized that i can also have a girl since its been having seen that girls are easier to discipline and also since my husband has mostly boys in his family. that's why i wasn't desiring for either a boy or a girl. whatever comes out would definitely do. just hoping he/she would be healthy
@samraf (725)
well i really want a boy. and my girl want cute girl. and i really want to win. i really want to be having boy when ill be having baby :)
we wanted our first child to be a boy!! and we got a beautiful son! we wouldnt have been disappointed at all if we were to have had a girl, i'd love to have a daughter some day but for some reason i had a stronger want for a boy than a girl the first time around...