The weatherman said the wind chill is -30/40 this morning...

@sbeauty (5871)
What's the weather like where you are? Have you ever lived in temperatures this cold or colder? Do you have any cold weather stories?
@shellyrios (1215)
Wow, I wish we had your weather climate. Ours has been below 0 here, the other night I think Thursday night it was 18 below. It has been very cold here and we look forward to more snow!!! I am sick of it......I can't wait for warmer weather now.
@sweetlady10 (3619)
Ohhh it's too cold here from last one month. If you go outside its like freezing. And after this much cold ther winds come, at that time you never want to go out. I have to run my heating system on 80. Bill is too high. I am just waithing when this cold season will end.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
I am very fortunate to live in sunny South-Africa. We are having temp.of 38C/100F up to 48C/118F in summer and mild winters of 24C/75F I stay in a coastal town hence the temperatures, but there are colder places in my country but not NEARLY as cold. To give you an example I am 49 years of age and I have never seen snow in real life.When I look at pictures where it snowed it always look so beautiful and romantic, but I'm sure it doesn't feel like that at all:)
@suscan (1957)
We're in Pa, it has been really cold, as low as wind chills of -15 to -20 below,not quite as cold as you.We have frozen pipes,it is so annoying.
Oh you are going to hate me, it's in the mid 50s today, lows at night in the mid to low 30s. Last month we had snow that stayed on the ground for about 4 hours, although in some places that didn't get direct sunlight it stayed for a couple of days. But just wait until summer when the temp goes to 100 - 115 degrees and sometimes doesn't fall below 100 degrees even at night. Please let me be out of here before then.
its really hot in here. today i think its around 34-37 degrees celsius. the weather is really hot, it makes you want to stay in the beach all day since the breeze are quite cool there. we do have a cold weather around here. its around 9 degrees during december and january. that's the coldest weather we experience in here.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Well, I grew up in IL, and I have Frost bite scars on my feet to prove it. I remember that day even though it was over 25 yrs. ago, walking 1/4 of the mile in -50 below zero wind chill factor. My feet now really hurt because of it, and also being Diabetic. Luckily now I live in Seattle, and even during the winter most of the time it never falls much below 30. But I am answering this post now in May. It was a nice Mother's day here in the high 50s.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, that sounds very cold. We're having an early spring down here. The temperature is around mid 80's and I am loving it. The cold season is gone for now.