Is there one thing that you are suffering right now?

Is there something in your life right now that is really weighing you down and you wish it were removed? I have my family.I wish I could be seen as someone who is flesh and blood and not a go to person when things are needed.
@shywolf (4520)
I am so sorry that your family is making you feel that way :( I hope that things feel better really soon. Yes, I am struggling like crazy right now. I honestly feel more lost in my life than I have in a very, very long time. I just don't know where I fit in. I've spent so long being shy. I don't fit in with people my age. Most people have families by now. I've never even driven a car. I've only had one actual romantic relationship, way back when I was about 13. I've spent too many years sitting around becoming more and more isolated, and now I don't know where my life is going. I really felt okay up until the last few days when some hard truths have been hitting home. If I didn't have so much faith in the universe I don't know how I'd be coping at all right now. I really do trust that everything happens for a reason. I am just feeling really lost and confused right now. And it's nice just to let it out, so thank you for posting this topic when you did.
I hope so to..but I am becoming numb to the sting it is causing me ..only my heart still feels their absence... This is why I started the link..to let some of the emotions free..where others can help you carry some of your burdens.. I too am shy but believe there is many other ways to utilize this ..by writing and sharing ..etc..
My heaviest load in life right now is my son who has not yet fully recovered from his illness. He has been suffering from leukemia since I don't know exactly when. The symptoms were out when he was three. The doctors said that it's from the family lineage - it's those genes again guilty of the whole thing. A systemic illness they say, that's what it is. At 10 years old, I was told he was terminally ill. I had to prepare for the inevitable as nothing more can be done to lengthen his life. Well, by some miracle, he survived. His condition was just simply improving much to the amazement of the doctors. He is 18 now, and we have been continuously experiencing his ups and downs healthwise. I am hoping the day will come when it shall be finally pronounced that he has fully recovered.
@samsonskola (3357)
yes there is..i won't go into detail, but i have a son who is not with me, and it is something i deal with on a daily basis. I will just never be whole again until my son is back home with me where he belongs. It is definitely a very heavy burden that is always with me in my heart and mind .
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
well the only thing that ia keeping me back right now but not really keeping me back but they only problem i have as of right now is my weigh.. i am a heavy set person andi need to lose some of this weight that i have on my body..