12 year old brat

She's 12 and spoiled rotten. In the past couple of years my Mum has became "rich" and my sister gets everything she wants. She acts so unhappy though. Stomps around all the time. Syas she never has anything. is extremely lazy and a night mare to live with. When will this pass. I am 22 so its not like sibling rivarly. You got children like this in your house???
@XxAngelxX (2835)
I think it's a phase (at least I'm hoping that's what it is). I have a twelve year old and despite the fact that I do whatever I can for her (I am by no means rich) she always stomps around the house and tends to be very lazy. She doesn't complain about not having anything though, thankfully that's not something I ever hear. So I am hoping it is just a phase and will pass once she gets older.
Yeah maybe it is just her age! I do hope so. And good luck with her. Hopefully she'll grow up to a perfect lady. Lol
@FelixLandon (1115)
I think you should try and talk with your mother and let her know that you think there is a problem with your sister. Sugesst that she should get a job even though she doesnt need it financial it will help her get some disapline and structore. If shes to young to get a job tell your mom to make her do chores for money.
It might sound crazy but since i moved in about 6 months ago I seem to be p laying the mother role. My mum is working about 80hours aweek and is very impatient with her. I do try my best. I say everything with a please and a thank you. I tell her when shes being wonderful but alot of the time she still acts like a brat