How you people are getting so many responses for your discussions?

I have started somany interesting discussions today but I am not getting enough responses for them and I have seen some of the stupid responses are getting so many responses and even the same kind of responses that I have started are getting more responses.And even I am seeing the same members and the same discussions again and again on the discussion page. Why this is happenning with me.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I too have felt the same way. Be patient I agree with all the other responses that you have previously received. There are a few other things that seem to work also. Make sure that you have an adequite amount freinds. After posting a discussion go to as mant current discussions going on and respond to them as you can, but still remembering to give good quality responses. Also To always reply to each response you give I think is a biggy. Just a few things that have been told to me and that I have observed. Hope this helps. Good luck to you here at mylot!
Thanks a lot for all these suggestions. I have made many friends but still are not getting so many responses. Now I am writing responses to the discussions started by my friends so hope they respond to mine. Thanks a lot for responding.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Thank you for the best response.
Your always welcome
I think these tings are very rare case not lose heart and keep contributing good quality posts for this site one day you will reach your goal. experienced persons has told try and try and try again and again. any way your in top range 10. Best of luck, if some body will started the same discussion they will net get points you don't worry about that. keep continue for posting quality discussions your friends will definitely reply. i have added you in my friend list today onwards i will reply your all discussions.
Thanks a lot friend, I am also going to reply to all your discussions from now. Thanks a lot for responding to this discussion of mine.
@mvsrao (4369)
Many members have been facing this zero / few responses problems . Most of the good quality discussions have few responses . I'd suggest to not lose heart and keep contributing good quality posts for this site . pls wait with patience and let us hope for good responses to your topics .
Thanks for the encouragement , yeah atleast I am earning a little bit daily and hence that will help me to make my own earnings. Thanks a lot and I will keep on posting as many discussions as I can on mylot. Thanks for the response.