intelligent topics and 'days of our lives'

I'm days old here and I have been having a fun time reading through people's responses rather than posting discussions. I tried time and again to post new discussions that are somehow thought-provoking but they seem to be unpopular to the general population of myLot, but I still went on because I'm having fun! By the way, I don't care if you answer this discussion but I just wanna know if anybody watches "Days of Our Lives." It's my vacation and I don't know why I'm watching a soap opera (which I don't normally do--damn it!). I tend to like it and I don't know why! Some of the actors are lousy actors (maybe I have a crush on E.J. Wells). Well, whatever. If you get to read this, just go on with what you are doing..I'm just gonna watch this soap again at 1 PM. Good day to all!
@ktroth (378)
I've been watching "Days" for the better part of 20 years--on and off. Yes, the acting is bad, but for some reason, I just can't stop watching it. Guilty pleasure I guess. E.J. is totally hot. He started out really sweet but then he started to show his true evil colors. I still wouldn't kick him out of bed though!
There you go! So, I'm not the only one! Happy viewing and oh..thanks for responding. I wasn't really expecting anybody to respond. EJ is indeed hot!