What to do when your wife is being unfaithful?

@bjskid (322)
She's been chatting with a guy over messenger for almost a year in a more than friendly way. We have two children and habe been married almost two years. If she gos with him they'll move many states away and i'll rarely get to see any of them. I love her with all that i have. She is still very much undecided on a final decision. Not that she can make one now as to the fact that he is overseas in the Middle East. I need some feedback.
@cassidy22 (2975)
Call a lawyer NOW. You may be able to fight for custody, OR be able to set restrictions as to how far away she is allowed to take the children. Please get legal counsel, as they can help you with this better than we can.
@bjskid (322)
i like you response, and i'll think about that
• Pakistan
have a sitting with her and advice her sincerely and show that how much u love her i think that must be a good way of resolving the issues be in peace coz u ppl have children with u
If your wife is being unfaithful then you have to give her a decision whether to be with you or to be with that guy. But no matter what happens I dont see why she should automatically get to take your kids, if you love them and want them with you then fight to keep them.
@LittleMel (14055)
If you still love her, you should find out why she is having an affair. You have only been together for 2 years, there is still enough time to fix whatever is wrong. I don't know why you two got married but then you should find out about this too, at least from her point of view. If you feel that it's not worth discussing the whys and hows to fix the relationship then maybe it's just not meant to be. Make sure that you both agree the children will be in safe hands. You both might separate and remarry, but the children should not be forgotten.
@skyblade (483)
If she doesn't want to work on the relationship then there isn't really anything you can do, but let her go and get a divorce. If she is willing to work on the relationship, I'd suggest going to couples counseling. Ask her what she gets out of this other relationship that she isn't getting from you. Maybe there is something she isn't getting from you and you can make those changes.