How happy are you having a child in your daily life?

@astroo13 (965)
I am very much happy having my nephew in my daily life. I hear constant cry's of anguish from hapless people who have children in their daily life.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I'm a mother of a son.He was ans is a very difficult boy.Since he was baby he cried a lot,he killed until he eat a bit.........and now he give me hard time until he study (even if he is good student)he doesn't like clean him room ......and many more reason that make me say I have a bot who gives me hard time for 11 year (Sunday is him birthday).But never ever I didn't say or feel hapless having him at my life.He is my treasure ,all my life....and the only anguish I have is for him future and how I can help it be better and better ever day and of course for he has a happy and healthy life..
@astroo13 (965)
Thank you very much for telling me about your family. My 2 year old nephew lives with me. We have a pretty big family in my house. But the house seems so lonely and quiet if he is not here. Besides he likes to be with me more than his parents since i allow him a little more freedom and try to teach him new things. I would rather spend time with him than spent my time with any other person. Regards
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I know what you mean.Once at the week my son go to him father's shop ,this day the home is soooooooo empty.Your nephew is lucky having you in his life.By the way thanks for the best response.