Favourite type of exercise?

exercise - person doing..situps
Australia
What's your favourite way to exercise?I like cycling, yoga and walking.
TURBO JAM BABY!! You like to dance and shake your booty this is the exercise. It has great music and makes you want to move. That and walking my baby pup eddie.
My dog's called Eddie! I call him baby dog. We go for walks together too :-)
I used to have yoga and aerobics. Even went as far as enrolling in a gym. Recently though, I stopped - getting all the stresses from taking care of a son battling with leukemia made it difficult for me coping. Now, I have added so much weight and I just cannot like it. I know, I have to get back to that course where I left to remove these excess fat I have collected through time.
It must be so stressful to have to go through what you are, so I understand exercise would be the last thing on your mind. But at the same time, exercise can help with stress. Perhaps when you have 20 minutes to yourself, take a relaxing walk around the block. This way you can get some exercise and also get a bit of stress release.
@ma_belle (1357)
I love kickboxing but haven't been able to find classes around me recently. I also like using the elliptical. Sometimes I like walking as well.
@ma_belle (1357)
oh my goodness...i didn't realize I had already responded to this discussion before. sorry.
@cassidy22 (2975)
Cycling is one of my favorites, but I also do yoga, pilates, weight lifting, running and x-country skiing! OH, and I love to swim, too.
@ma_belle (1357)
I absolutely love kickboxing, but recently I can't find affordable classes. So instead I work on the elliptical and weight machines. I like doing the elliptical because its not very hard on the knees and its an easy range of motion. I also like the stationary bike but I definitly don't get as good of workout on this than the elliptical.
I'd have to say walking. i love running and hiking but i don't get much chance to hike but i like to keep fit and be active. football's also a fun exercise which maybe wouldn't be counted but it keeps you active and you need to warm up etc. ~Joey
@kerbausama (1336)
jogging,and play football. .
i like to cycle but pain comes in kidneys i dont know and yoga i cant do also , i easying get disturded and feel unfortable and walking like but if i walk for 10 km and coming back is a big problem i have take bus or auto to come back
@listen2me (511)
i a simple exerciser, situps, pushups, a little running every once in a while. maybe some basketball