have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Has anyone had any issues like lived in a haunted home or seen a ghost, or had unexplained activity? Share it with me....
@raveemenon (1072)
Many . but all those were positive and not negative .there are numerous cases of celestial intervention and guidance in my life. visit my site.
great,I will and you can find mine on my profile here!
@k1tten (2321)
I've only had a little and that's not enough to scare me. I believe in ghosts but have only had one real occurance in my life and that was when I was using divining rods and actually tracking a ghost.
@mari61960 (4895)
I have experienced alot of unexplained activity. Two years ago I was working in a group home with 4 women with downs syndrome. All of them had alzheimers disease in varying stages. One woman we'll call Betty, was bedriden and failing. We had kept her going over a year in bed, never a bedsore, we did the best we could for her. Just before she became bed ridden, she developed some odd habits. One of them being, she would take something off the top shelf in the cabinet and put it on a lower shelf, then just leave the cabinet open and walk away. We all sat with Betty all day and night. 2 days before Betty passed she opened her eyes and gave me the saddest look. She was no longer eating and was down to 59 lbs. She had been basically unresponsive for several days. I said "Betty it's okay to go, go see Mamma" She gave me the biggest smile and one tear rolled down her cheek as she giggled. Oh how that connection broke my heart. So I was home when Betty passed and got a phone call in the middle of the night telling me. I went to the house and sat with her a bit. Then the coroner came and took her. About a week later two of us were in the kitchen sitting at the table doing paperwork. We hear the cabinet creek and open as we look at it. Then the rice on the top shelf comes off that shelf and on to the one below it. We both just sat there staring at the open cabinet. Before I could even think my mouth said "Thank you Betty" It was the strangest thing. One time last year I was sitting at my desk on the computer. Beside me was a basket of laundry that I had folded. I had bought a new digital camera and had it sitting on top of the clothes to my right. I was on the computer typing away talking to my friend. I started telling her that I bought a cheap digital camera that I could use like a web cam as she had. All of a sudden the camera comes up from my right and hits me in the shoulder then falls to the floor. I was the only one home and in my bedroom. I almost crapped my pants, my fingers were flying on the keyboard trying to tell my friend....strange huh.
@freak369 (4717)
We've been to a few abandonded asylums and such, very interesting places. You are going to laugh at this one .. I was convinved that there was a 'cold spot' right next to my computer. I called up some friends that are into the whole ghost hunting thing and they came over to check it out. After five minutes they were rolling on the floor. It wasn't a cold spot, it was the air flow from the fan on the back of the computer. When I had it fixed I had to rehook up all the cables and never turned it back to the original position. The fan was blowing right on my right hand but it wasn't a strong enough force that I could feel it blowing. Needless to say, I was stuck buying pizza for them LOL
WOW, as a child I had some paranormal experiences and the fascination continued into adulthood, and now I am a paranormal investigator! Its a lot of fun and very fulfilling to me
I've had a lot of paranormal experiences in my lifetime. We lived in a house that we believed was haunted when my husband and I first lived together. I've had direct experiences with a ghosts on at least four occasions in my life. The one felt negative, but I don't think it was. I think we were just scared, so we turned it into a negative experience, even though it wasn't.
That cna happen. How long did you live in that house and what did you experience! Thanks so much for sharing!
@SKLC_PT (1234)
I used to have a lot of experiences when I was younger but now it comes and goes, recently there was a night that I had a lot of paranormal activity. I never really understood this stuff, but in a way I'd prefer not being able to see or sense it in any way... I'm a very nervous and stressed person and those things don't help.