For love or money:

what would you do for love? what would you do for money? Are they the same things that you would do? Would you cross any lines? Would you do more for LOVE or MONEY...or would it depend on what your family needs.
@speakeasy (4215)
For love, I would give up my life. I would willingly die to protect or save someone I loved. I would not do that for money!
Wow! your loved one should kiss the ground you walk on!
@speakeasy (4215)
Can you honestly tell me that if you husband or child were in deadly danger; and you knew you could save them but you might die instead; that you wouldn't do the same thing and die for them?
I would do anything for my 2 daughters for sure! Hubby..hmm he is a good guy sometimes....*S*
@LittleMel (14055)
right now money is important for me and my family so yes I would do anything for it. I will do that because I love my family and I want to provide them what they need.
sounds good. They are lucky to have you!
@vivasuzi (4125)
Well for Love I would do almost anything I could for the people I love. Obviously not murder or anything against my values, but anything else they needed I would probably do. For money, I would play on mylot for hours every night even when I have better things to do ;) But I wouldn't do anything bad for money, only time consuming boring things :)
I wouldn't cross any lines for money either.