Does anyone use search in myLot??

Does anyone use the search facility in myLot?? what for? I have never used that, till now.
@rjbass (1425)
I use the search function all the time to search for specific topics rather than just searching for discussions under an interest. This is why tagging a discussion or reply is important, so people can find your discussions.
i use the search quite a bit especially if i'm looking for something in particular such as "wedding cake", or "makeup"
@WebMann (4732)
Oh yeah I like to do a search using the myLot search option. It's good to see if the discussion you have in your mind is already on mylot, but it also give me ideas for new discussions based on what other people ask. Kind of triggers new thoughts.
not tried till yet! but i have heard it helps...so ask someone whose better off with mylot ,he may help you
@navikh333 (529)
yes i use it often . it is also a resource why to waste it.when i was new to this i used it
@julie0825 (1415)
I NEVER TRIED IT YET
yeah I use mylot search...it's pretty good...so far so good anyway. :)