other communities

what do you think about these other communities that you have posts, blogs and bulletins with friends? OMG i hate it when they ask me if i am a mistress.
Maybe you should put a disclaimer on there that says "my name is Mistress, i am not a Mistress and i am not looking for a sub/slave"
roflmao.. i did in my blog somewhere lol.. but you know people they look at a picture and see the name and don't want to actually check everything about you out lol.. they just want to get you and thats it.. roflmao well they can't have me because i am me and you know what comes after the evil mistress well they find that out real fast lol.. what am i tlaking about you know this to well :P
cause you just wanted me to come see what you said so i could plus you again lmao
@DjSatin (136)
I often wondered myself why you use the name Mistress you are not an adulterious woman, or have a extramaterial affair. Maybe you just like the power of the name. whatever reason lol maybe you should clarify
the only community i belong to is myspace. I atually met my fiance on there, a little weird i have known his family for years. I think it was a set up LOL