world's best friend week so a dedications for all my friends in mylot

@niitesh (1656)
Your sentiment is your love, your love is your heart, your heart is your spouse, your spouse is your future, your future is your destiny, yourdestiny is ambition, your ambition is your aspiration, your aspiration is your motivation, your motivation is your belief, your belief is your peace, your peace is your target, your target is heaven, life is like hell without FRIENDS It's "world best friends week"
freinds r the best gifts i ever had. i wish them and all of the mylot members a very happy"world best friends week"
@few00cent (2143)
i agree life without friend is not so good.relationship we have to take for granted even if we don't like the person but friendship,its a relationship that we make from our heart.we don't share our feelings with our siblings but we do share our feelings with friends.friendship is boom to us given from the one above us.friends mean alot to me..happy best friend days yaar..may god bless your path.
@niitesh (1656)
i live my life for my family and my friends they are my real source of inspiration i love them all