Titanic is all time Hit, What do you say?

I have watched titanic 110 times, but still i love to watch it, what do you think about it, i think titanic is all time hit, what do you think.?
@jayalaksmi (1041)
Titanic is great to be seen and enjoyed and it is a all time hit only if it is seen with some gap.
ya i do agree, its the all time hit movie, i have watched several times and wanna watch again and again
@jess1874 (1021)
I absolutely love Titanic. The movie was great and the actors were all so great. I have seen this movie probably about 100 times I watch it all the time. I have the soundtrack too.
@mnksmommy (302)
Yea, I have watched Titanic over and over too. It really is a good movie. It also has sweet memories for me because my husband and I had just began dating when we went to the movies to see it. I think it came out on either Thanksgiving or Christmas. But, I still remember going to see it--it has been a loooong time!
@dioscora (309)
Yes, i watched this movie,,, it was so really very nice story about LOVE of JACK AND ROSE....
lol I thought watching it for more than 10 times is a way over. And you watched it for 110 times? I bet you already memorized the whole script! lol I love the movie! I watched it for 5 times (2 viewings each time) only in theaters ('coz the ship won't be "Titanic" if you won't see it on large screen). :)