The discussion I posted three months back is not reponsed.

By Bala
@balasri (26553)
I asked "Why are you loving your daughter so much?"to become happy to read the responses of my friends.I am yet to receive a single one.Why?
@klystron635 (1520)
Well maybe the users in Mylot doesn't find your discussion interesting that's why you don't receive any responses. Or maybe you have the same discussion as others and they responded on that discussion and just get tired of responding to yours. I am not saying your discussion is boring but we don't know. I did not respond on your discussion because first, I didn't saw it; second, I don't have a daughter. Anyways, just continue posting quality discussions and I will assure you that I will post my response.
@balasri (26553)
I think that your response is a kind of helpful.maybe it is not that common .Well I will keep it in my mind.Thanks anyway.
@misskatonic (3727)
The obvious answer is because no one wanted to reply to your topic. It happens. Plenty of discussions never get responses. People don't see them, or see them and don't have anything to say. It's not that big of a deal. Post discussions that appeal to a wider range of people. Post things that everyone can respond to, not just one group of people.
Sorry about the double post, Mylot does that sometimes.
@misskatonic (3727)
@balasri (26553)
"Not just for one group of people" sounds ok to me.It makes sense.Thanks for the response.