What's your most prized possession?

Besides your family(which aren't actually posseions, anyway) what is the one thing that you own that is priceless? It may be an old photo or maybe it's something expensive. What is it and why is it so important to you?
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
I don't really think I've got something like that!? Maybe my passowrd for my E-gold account!? :-D
@Garameo (903)
haha that´s great. yes that´s true nobody will get my password of my paypal account. hehe. nobody will get any password of mine.
@Garameo (903)
i would say that would be my gathered lyrics. it´s a beauty of a collection. i´ve written over 100 lyrics by myself and i saved more than 800 lyrics of all genres. i hope to puplized them one day. and they´re priceless cause nobody can pay for my work i´ve done all years long. i know many friends which want to get all of my lyrics, but i don´t give them to nobody.
That does sound priceless to me!
@Garameo (903)
sometimes i have to write over 1 or 2 days for one complete lyric. nobody can pay for that. sometimes special friends are getting on on their birthday or christmas card. but that´s it.
I have a notebook with some poetry I have written since 2002, it`s important because there are my thoughts and feelings and everything that happened to me.
Yes, your writings are definitely important-- there's no replacing them!
@wahmoftwo (1298)
I love my kids photo albums from when they were babies. That was such a special time and they change so fast in that first year!!! I don't think I could remember as much without those pictures to jog my memory. I am terrified of something happening to them.
I agree, family photos are so important! Luckily I have many of ours out there stored on digital photo sites like Shutterfly and Snapfish.
@hopeful28 (1439)
Your question made me think awhile because I've never thot about this before. My conclusion is this apartment that I am living in is something I really treasure. This is because this is the first place I can really call home. I didn't have a happy childhood and lived most of my life in fear and oppression, so now I treasure a place I can come home to without fear and where I can have freedom.
@ronita34 (3923)
I would have to say that my most prized posession would have to be my computer as i do not think that i could ever live without it now that i have it!