gratefulness..........what are some of the things in which you are grateful for?

@mbarryton (1872)
i myself am very grateful for my mom, my 2 beautiful children, my loving husband (who god also sent to me), the rest of my family and our health......what about you?
@cuddleme01 (2727)
I am grateful for my family. For good health, for the protection we receive, for the abundance GOD has continually showered on us, for the friends who keep supporting. And for the big things and the little things in the world that make me happy,my schooling,my cute puppy, my cellphone, mylot, etc.
@mbarryton (1872)
thanks for sharing.
@COLLIS2 (479)
I am grateful for my 3 dynamic boys 12, 5 and 3 and my cute but somewhat estranged husband who is a great father.
@mbarryton (1872)
thanks for sharing
I am grateful for a lot of things in my life as trivial as they may seem. Some people are less fortunate and my heart goes out to them because I have what they do not. So, I pretty much appreciate everything in my life. I am most grateful for my family, friends and our health.
@mbarryton (1872)
very nice thanks for sharing :)