A glass per day??

@pizzoli (3381)
Italy
Do you drink a glass or more per day?? I prefer it just in the morning...
@Willowlady (10666)
Counting the tea or soup, or soda and then the bottles of water I take to work then I must drink about 5 or more cups of water a day. Drink mostly the water at work! Very active job in a warm factory environment means I need to keep drinking water consistently. I like the taste of water, really enjoy my green tea and the treat of a soda is a great thing.
@Willowlady (10666)
Milk is also part of my diet. Morning cup with breakfast and in the evening with dinner!
@pizzoli (3381)
positive rated today, buddy
@c4ntix14 (102)
I Drink Milk Before goto school, coz sometimes i didn't ate in the morning
@juoanna (362)
• Portugal
i drink a glass of soya milk
to drink what....water?
@lafavorito (2970)
I drink 1 - 2 glasses of milk and about 10 glasses of water a day.
@SunLook (92)
• Portugal
i drink about 4 glasses...i love milk
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Sometimes I drink one glass of milk, either in the morning or in the night, and that's enough for me. Although I usually eat yoghurt or cheese instead.
@harwoodkp (285)
I drink at least one glass a day. I drink even more in the summer time, because it is the most refreshing thing next to our spring water. I even prefer my milk non homogenized, It is even better tasting.
I love my milk but dont drink it very often just a glass every now and then, i dont eat breakfast either so i really dont take much milk at all.
@perugu (5281)
hi,you mean water.....if it is water i will drink more than glassess a day.....no body live with one glass of water per day.drinking water in the morning that too before break fast is good habit,keep it up.have a nice day.
I drink a lot of milk actually. Probably around 3-9 glasses a day. I have more then one glass with every meal. Probably because my family would insist on milk with any meal.
@ownado (1681)
• Portugal
Corn Flakes - A cup of Corn Flakes
I have a cup of corn-flakes with milk by the morning but that's all because I don't like simple milk, it must be mixed with coffee or chocolate.
@CRiley27 (984)
I drink it mostly at night, I can drink abut 3-4 glasses.
I drink in the morning with instant coffee powder added to it.
got Milk - Have 3 servings of Dairy products each day
I try to rememer to drink a glass a milk a day. I usually only used milk in my coffee or cereal. I would have eat yogurt, cheese or cottage cheese instead of drinking milk.
I don't like the taste of milk
@anup12 (4182)
Yes I try to drink as much water as I can.I make it a point to take water thw whole day.I even carry a bottle of water to wherever I go.
I drink that much at each meal time or more. I freeze containers with water and let it melt. That way I have cold water sitting right next to me all the time. Sometimes I freeze a gallon container and use that. You are suppose to be able to drink 8 glasses a day to flush you out. It really does help and make you feel good when you can do that.
@ikinta (1238)
At night before I go to bed..a glass of cold chocolate milk. Not everyday though. Milk in the morning gives me stomachache.
I probably drink about 9 glasses a day, 3 per meal. And it's usually skim milk :)