Happy with mylot?

Is the money we get for the discussions we conduct, satisfactory? out here i have noticed that we dont get money which is respectable compared to the number of discussions we conduct. there have been cases where the money we get is either more or less than the effort we put in the discusions out here. i would like to ask' the time for which u were here on mylot and the amount u earned out here.'
@crud3w4re (155)
Is the amount we get manually given? hm
@priju20 (416)
yes quite ..... not that much.... because im not getting good money....
i am new to this and have all these questions about how this money things works. nobody has really given me any direct answers. how u much u get paid for each post, how much u get paid for a topic posted compared to a response to somebody else's response. how much u get paid for more responses to one topic u post. hope u can get some answers.
depends on ourself..i could glad if i could spend time and could earned much more.
@pinklilly (3446)
When I first joined I reached payout in a week but now I find it harder to do. It is allot of work to make a good earning here Posting with quality responses, posting pics and rating discussions etc Helps allot but it can be very time consuming and I geuss that is the point to earn here is to make an effort...
I'm pretty happy with my lot. I've met some nice people, read and replied to discussions that made me think. And the look of the website is nice, not depressing like other message boards. Plus you get rewarded for your efforts, what more could you ask for :)