MyLot changed now i cant find my way around... help!!

@fliffy555 (1045)
Ok so i logged onto mylot today as i always do and found i cant find my profile or really my way around. Im so confused anyone else confused or know how to do things now? any comments much appreciated. Need your help fellow mylotters. xXx
Ya they have given myLot a new look. As you were used to the older one you might be having some problems but it is more better than the previous one. I think it saves some time and is more user friendly. I think so not sure if I am right. Once you use it for some time, you will get used to it and most importantly like it too. Mostly, humans don't like changes if they are used to something. Right
@fliffy555 (1045)
yeah too true i am not usually one for change. lol. at the end of the day im gonna struggle now lol
@shawn2008 (296)
haha yea i joined like 2 days before the layout changed and i honestly like the old layout more because all of the buttons you could press were up top. i think it should be changed back .