Ever wonder how people come up with their username?

@ycanteye (770)
I've seen some weird usernames different places and wondered how people came up with them and what they mean. To me mine is easy to figure out but some of them boggle the mind. How did you pick yours?
The one I'm using here is a variation on the movie The Usual Suspects. I've had a lot of online names and they have different sources of inspiration. Usually, they tell something about me, even if I'm the only one who knows what it is.
@ycanteye (770)
I don't dare try to have too many usernames 'cause I'd forget which one I was where or forget altogether. I know I could write them down if I used different ones but I'd probably do it on a scrap piece of paper and lose track of it. Organization is not one of my strong points..lol
@kathy77 (7488)
Hi yes I have to agree with you there are many weird usernames here aren't there. I have no idea of where they are getting these names from or what they mean they could mean anything I came up with mine due to I my lucky numberical number is 7 and I like to put it twice for double the amount I receive which I have last month, and the first part of my username is an abbreviation of my name anyway to make it easy.
@defeated (141)
I stay up nights thinking them up - doesn't everyone? lol But seriously, I use ALOT of different username - most of the time when I need one - one will just pop in my head and I use it. The one I picked for my username here at myLot reflects something that happened to me online just before I joined here :( I've been accused of having a split personality because I have so many....what can I say lol.....and yep - can and do keep 'em all straight too lmaooooo
@xParanoiax (6999)
Well mine on here is a character's pseudo name in a band she's in (ha) and it's also a character's name in the story of the concept band I'm obsessed with forever
@Rudyfan (32)
Well the guy in my avatar is a guitar player for the German rock band the Scorpions. His name is Rudolf Schenker, Rudy for short. I just happen to be head over heels over him, even though he is slightly older than my dad! LOL.