my so called friend almost killed me today.And left me stranded.

I have no more words for him. I feel sad for him and that is that. I can't believe i almost died. I thought he was sick that is why he looked like that. He squized in a corner while a truck was going tin the same lane. I was so afraid I screamed and I pissed on my self. I said please don't do this. he drove like a bat out of hell and I then took a ggod sniff. he was drunk. we got lost 2 times and I asked for directions. I just felt like hell. I had my daughter in school and I was going to die. I had no money in my pocket i had ate nothing. And he knew it would be a few people ahead of me. he said he would be back. he never answered his phone. a lady brought me home a boght me lunch. I felt so bad. i had her drop me to my daughters school. I went and waited an hour for school to let out. Never again will i answer my phone or my door again.
@kelz784 (975)
What a selfish pig! Do yourself a favour and keep both yourself and your daughter away from him!
that will not be a problem. I am so done with him I can't say it enough. Thanks very much.
@skittlez353 (1404)
im so sorry about what happened today. Hopefully time will help you get over this. You must be devastated. Are you okay though? As long as you`re okay, that`s what I want to hear.
@rmuxagirl (7569)
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry this happened to you! {HUGS}
Thank so much I could use more of these.
@rmuxagirl (7569)
well then.... HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG.....I love giving hugs
Thanks super much.
@HomerBundy (1327)
is everything ok now.?.
yes I am fine now just still pissed. he came to my house a hour ago. I was outside the front door. I just went in and locked my door. Thanks