MyLot population is circa 65.000 at the moment ...

@RAMONES (537)
Belgium
When I started there was about 38.000 ... How I would love to get a response of the 27.000 that came behind me! Send me your greetings, let me know why you joined MyLot, even the 37.999 that joined earlier are wellcome. And most of all, I would like to hear something of the 1st MyLotian! Who are you ???
@hijas007 (1387)
you stared many months ago and still 153 posts?anyway i joined this site for just earning a lot of money.but i realized that it is not a site to make more money!it encourages quality not quantity!so i made some quality response.then it grow on me .i really addicted to this site now!i love this site very much!
@RAMONES (537)
• Belgium
Well anyway I think it is better to have 153 posts of a certain quality, than having thousands of posts that say nothing... To me, MyLot is for fun, not for money ! Money is to be made elsewhere...
@Idlewild (6105)
It was 36,000 when I joined. Yeah, I'd be curious to know who member #1 was. Maybe Mylot should throw a party for when member #100,000 joins?
@RAMONES (537)
• Belgium
Well, every reason is a good reason to throw a party. As I come to think of it, you don't even need a reason to throw a party !
I have been on about 3 months. I started it was around 40,000. I have seen it grow along with a lot more rules and changes from MyLot. Not pleased with that end. I have made a lot of friends, lovely people. I am number 1 in the most rates right now, so that is an achievement I think.