Do u download from internet if yes then what?

@shaanigi (441)
what do prefer downloading from internet i used to download most of the software and songs.
@jbrooks0127 (2326)
At one point I downloaded a lot of songs. But I soon found it to be a lot like takeing a lot of pictures when on vacation. Fun while you are doing it but you hardly ever go back and look at them. Most of the downloading I do is software. This ranges all the way from free stuff to development software to tax software. Anything that is of interest and I feel will be of use. I am finding it is something that can be over done however. The computer can only hold so much.
@shaanigi (441)
Thanks
@huanghaozi (1475)
• Egypt
Go to the concert's page, the individual entry page, and you'll find the download link there. It will be listed in different formats. Don't go in for the WAV files, they'll be too big. And anyway, whole concerts take time to download.
• Egypt
i work in web design and in forex , and forum making , so i use my internet to download much programs that i use in my work and also i use it to upload my files , as you know there is much new programs everyday ... also i download my best songs , if my internet is fast i can download my best movies too because i like movies much :)
@vabh4u (610)
ya i use to download softwares and songs from internet
@ownado (1681)
• Portugal
Yes, of course I do. Mostly music but some movies here and there too. The p2p protocol I use most is BitTorrent because it's way faster than eMule for example.