Your Point In Posting a good Discussion and Zero responses

@saintz87 (439)
Singapore
Whats the point of us posting a very good discussion and no one bothers to respond to it because everyone is posting a new discussion every few second. Should admin restrain the amount of discussion a person can post per day so as to limite the flow, and quantity of constant discussions? Otherwise, i feel that my quality in my discussions are dropping drastically, i post some nice discussions and no one answered, would i want to crack my brain to create another good discussion in the future? What do you think? I understand that there are few ways of boosting traffic to our discussion, i am doing it, and i feel that its kind of unethical to just do it, for the sakes of wanting a pathetic respond. Yet again, i am kind of desparate that no one responses to my good discussion.
@slickcut (8141)
I know just what you mean.I have posted several and no responses whatsoever..It makes you feel like they just don,t care anything about what you have to say..I think it is very Unkind of people on mylots to ignore these dicussions that we post..This is the worst part about mylots and it should be changed...I do not understand why people are so insenseative
@hijas007 (1386)
dont worry buddy lets be a part of this family;let help each other,some tips i give to this comment;read it!wanna friend?
@SetoKun (287)
We exactly feel the same. The topics are not visible enough for everyone because so many topics are produced every seconds. I feel bad because some good discussions are put behind while some which are not really good are on the top.
@saintz87 (439)
Exactly that is why we have frustrations over. Some discussion that does not seem to really have its quality becomes a top discssion of the day. How could that be? Isnt that the works of traffic, visiblity, and time of the day?
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think you really have to be lucky around here and have alot of friends. Because sometimes your friends would answer your discussions than anyone else's around here. Try that and see if it works for you.