I think i will give up on the star rating system :-(

@totalguy (563)
this morning my star was a 9 with 93/100 and this evening its dropped down to 7 and 79/100 i think im going to give up worrying about what im posting i always try to post atleast 4 lines according to the box you type in when you make a discussion or reply to one i almost always am in the 4 lines i guess people dont like me then because i speak the truth and express my opinions as i see fit. I dont believe in steping lightly on subjects nor do i agree with treading on eggshells to make people happy its wrong you should always say what you think.
@Zebrochka (333)
• Brazil
Could you, please, explain me the way these stars work? How do you get them? I am new to MyLot, and I don't know anything about it.
yeah, how do you see the stars? are those based on people's ratings on your comments? i always give a plus on whoever cares to post a reply to discussions that i start coz i really appreciate their taking the time to comment. i don't care what they say about my posts coz i just like reading their points out.
@totalguy (563)
i am not 100% sure but i think if people rate you + your rating goes up and if you are rated - then your rasting goes down, mines gone down 14 points in the matter of maybe 8 hrs and i worked hard yesterday i made over 50 posts to get my post count up so i can reach 500 im not bothered about the money much but i believe i made quality posts and not 1-2 lined posts.
@hijas007 (1386)
i read a few days ago that a user with 1000+ posts with star rating 9-10 dropped to 3 due to some guys.all he done is post a response to that guys discussion by saying "don't copy paste discussion already posted".i think he give him a - so he dropped to 3!this is the worst case with this star rating!but now i can see an 8 with you.i will give you a + !hope mylot will take necessary steps for that!
@Zebrochka (333)
• Brazil
Anyways, do these Stars give you any additional point on the account?
@totalguy (563)
all i know is they are for your reputation on my lot i am not sure if they do help and you get increased payment for having a better star rating but i think it should be that way if it is not like that already.
@chetlog (624)
I know the feeling. I also had a nine a week ago then it went down to 8 and up again to 9 a day after. It was weird but I think it has to do with other people rating us for the discussions and the replies we post here.