money are hard to earn but easy to finish or spent ?

@julie0825 (1415)
do you find that money are hard to earn but it easy to spent - or maybe it was just me - i spent working abroad for 2 years and save as much as i can which i thought that will keep me going for long but it never last - why is this ? we worked very hard but the money that we earn are just gone in a flash ? do you agree ?
@Willowlady (10666)
Money can be hard to come by at times in your life. Occasionally it can occur that the hard work you do in your schooling matched with the opportunities to take advantage of since you are educated and unemcumbered, that things begin to come together and you may find yourself with a decent job and a consistent paycheck. Yes money is easy to spend however it becomes less easy to spend as you grow older and become satisfied with making memories over acquiring things. Assuming responsibilities that require money is totally within your control. Working abroad must have been a really nice adventure!
@julie0825 (1415)
it is a nice advebture but difficult to cope with foriegn people
you are so right Julie. Money is hard to earn and its way to easy to spend. I spend most of my money on my kids, granddaughter and soon to be born grand daughter! Now if I could just win the lottery! *smiles*
@julie0825 (1415)
goodluck hope you will get the jackpot - and throw some party to all mylot memebers lol
@Deane_2005 (1644)
Money are really hard to earned but easier to spent since we have a great deal of needs for consumption and we need it for survival. Saving is really needed for people who are working in another country because life here in Philippines are indeed hard. If you don't have money to spend you will surely have a hard time living a comfortable life. Inorder to survive here in our country we must need to earned a lot of money as we had great deal of expenses from personal to family matters.