What should parents do if they don't like their children's friends?

@mypigbox (2245)
China
or find the friends dangerous.
@chellicks (904)
when i was a teenager there's this group of friends of mine that my mom really hates. my mom used to say stop being with them! but i love their company. it's very fun being with them. we enjoy going out, staying up late at night, lots of gimmicks full of naughtiness and lots of boys... lol! my mom really hates them but she can't do anything to stop me and avoid me being with these friends. we had a heart to heart talk, she told me that she was only worried for me. what would other people think about me with those kind of friends. ijust told her i know who i am that's the most important and i would never do anything that i would regret for the rest of my life. well, as of now we're still friends even if we haven't see each other regularly friendship still remains. and my mom is very thankful that i've been where i am now. for all those parents i think its the best to talk to your children first before reacting!
@mypigbox (2245)
A group of friends of children can cause big worry of parents.They will think that if someone of the group do wrong things,their children will follow.So introduct all the friends to parents will be a good solution.
yes, introducing friends to parents is a must. how can they know who your friends are if you don't introduce them.