plain or stuffed crust ?

@nicolai (288)
Nowadays there are some innovations on pizzas and they introduced stuffed crust pizzas,, would you prefer it?or just plain crust?
@the_vicar (1478)
I like thin and plain best. Greek Pizza which is made on a very thin crust loaded with veggies and feta cheese and olives.
@tamihan (113)
Stuffed crust with mozarella cheese Ü
i have to have stuffed crust. plain crust is no good anymore to me. stuffed crust has rich nice thick cheese and it is so good.
I like deep pan crusts, when they're really light. Mainly, I like bread. I liked the cheesy bites that Pizza Hut do, but they're a bit sickly to eat all the ones that they put on. I'm not a fan of stuffed crusts, as they tend to be a bit much when eating pizza.
Would have to be plain crust for me, in fact, thin crust is my preferreed pizza option
well, about the preference of stuffed crust or plain crust, frend, i guess, it depends on the taste and the type of pizza. but given a choice, i will root for a stuffed pizza. mike, the lil smiley devil
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I like them both. But, my favorite is the stuff crust pizza. It is just so delicious. Yummy!!!